Monday, August 3, 2015

I am so very grateful for this past 6 weeks...

Well transfers are in and Elder Irava is going to Olympia and I am getting Elder Werk! I’m very sad to see Elder Irava leave. I’ve really really enjoyed being with him. But I’m a firm believer in the idea that a change is as good as a break. So I’m looking forward to this new found energy of the change that is coming.

I will not lie. The past few weeks have been really slow. We've been doing many hours of finding new people to teach but without much success. It is sort of frightening seeing this happen since I haven't had this problem before. So keep that in your prayers would ya?

Our recent converts that we baptized a few weeks ago moved to Florida this week. So it was kind of sad to see them leave. I was looking forward to going to the temple with them right before I went home. But that’s OK. They are very happy with the change.

We got new military relation missionaries! They are from Smithfield, Utah and are a very sweet couple. It made me think of, of course… they remind me of my Grandma and Grandpa Johnson. Although we have no base in either of my areas we still answer questions about the Washington Tacoma Mission when then have questions.

I am so very grateful for this past 6 weeks. it’s been a very healing few weeks. Being with a loving companion and turning more and more outward, I have been able to put away weapons of war slowly but surely.

I do love you all. I’m so so so blessed. I don’t know why I’ve received these blessing but I’m grateful for them. I hope everyone at home is safe. This has been a very, very quick transfer and I’m afraid the next year will go too quick.

-Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment