Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I love my life...

Warm weather this week. Holy smokes… it felt so so good! I’ve never been so happy to see the sun. 

Me and Elder Bird are getting along really well. He reminds me of Elder MacQueen. I am very happy to spend 6 weeks with him. He is from Tooele, Utah.

Miracles are real. They happen every single day. I really believe we just have to keep our eyes open. I’ve seen miracles in my life but never more than since I’ve been on a mission. I do not believe it’s because more miracles happen on a mission but simply because I’m in a place where my eyes are open to see these miracles. God is a God of miracles. I really hope you guys take the time to step back and ask the question "Have I seen God’s hand in my life today?" When you recognize these things, write them down. I’ve been able to do this in my life and it helps me be more humble and understanding of God’s ways. 

"This is what happens when you're off the job for 2 years serving God"
Life is so very good. We live on a wonderful world and I feel blessed. I love my life. I hope all of you find peace and happiness in something in your life. I can promise you that the full gospel of Jesus Christ will bring the most happiness into anyone's life.

-Elder Thomas Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment