Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I feel very blessed...

I am staying in Poulsbo 2nd and Bainbridge Island for the next 6 weeks. Elder Simkins is going to the Shelton 2nd Ward and I am getting Elder Bird. I am very excited to be able to stay here. It’s such a wonderful place to be. I feel very blessed. I am going to miss Elder Simkins immensely. He has become one of my closest friends and someone I feel blessed to have been with. It will be hard saying goodbye to him.


We went on exchanges this week with Elder Hoffer and Anderson. It was way cool to be with Hoffer again. The last time I did missionary work with him was when I was training him. It was great to see the change he has made in a quick 8 months’ time! I’m very proud of him. He is a wonderful man and missionary.

-Elder Thomas Johnson

Man- I don’t have much to say. Things are going very well. I am happy I feel well grounded. I am very excited to be where I am right now. I look forward to coming home but not to the point where I’m not focused on what I am doing right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment