Monday, September 28, 2015

I had a lot of unexpected great moments this week...

It started with Monday night when I got home and got a really sweet letter from my beautiful mom. Then on Tuesday I got a call from the elders in the Tumwater 2nd Ward telling me that there was a lady I taught 6 months ago who was getting baptized. I was the one who found her and she asked me to baptize her. It was really heart touching to know she remembered me and felt close enough to ask me to be with her.

Needless to say, Saturday was wonderful! I got to go back down south to get in the water with Debra. The spirit was very strong as always. But during the closing hymn of (How Great Thou Art) it was a special moment. And as the week continued on we saw wonderful tender mercies We met 4 separate people this week who agreed to be baptized on October 10th.

I do have a firm testimony of being humble. I’ve noticed it throughout my whole life. I know that as we are humble and don't proclaim about our-self and remember there is always someone else who is in-charge. I know that if we are not humble we will be humbled. And that is not easy... I’m grateful for the humbling experience this mission has been and continues to be.

I love you all. Thank you for the constant support. It means a lot.

-Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment