Friday, August 1, 2014

Parents...

We just received a hand-written letter from Thomas.  Wahoooo!
Parents-  
Thank you for your package.  It was very nice.  I loved the photos!  The food is very yummy.  I have 3 companions, 2 zone leaders and 1 normal one.  The 2 zone leaders are Elder Anderson & Elder Kliene.  Elder Kliene is from Germany.  Elder Anderson is from Tremonton.  He's a beet farmer.  Both are good men.  I get along with them well.  All of my companions are 20 or older.  I feel like I'm being babysat! 
Ther is a kid in my district that is from Hawaii.  He lives in one fo the small towns by Laie.  He's one of the nicest kids I've ever met!
Bremerton has a bunch of crazy homes here and we are told not to talk to the people that are talking to themselves.  Its a scary place.  We live by the pit and I hear gunshots every other night. At least satan has a firm grip here. It's the most awful feeling I've ever felt.
-Elder Johnson
So... if you have a spare minute, send Elder Johnson a package or letter.  He loves hearing from friends and family.  Plus, it sounds like he could use the encouragement.  His address(es) are listed on the right side of this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment