Monday, August 11, 2014

Better and Better...

The weeks get better and better. I don't even know where to start. The week goes by so fast. A normal day starts at 6:30 when I go work out for a half hour then eat, shower, and get ready for the day. Then we study from 8-11 (that's my favorite time of the day). I enjoy learning from the scriptures and my companions. I feel the spirit so much during that time.

We eat from 11-12 then go see investigators, former investigators, or referrals from 12-4. From 4-5 we eat dinner then we knock doors from 5-7. We just go door to door to door seeing if anyone wants to feel the spirit and know about the one and only true church. Those two hours are always an adventure. They are always very fun but tiring. From 7-9 we do the same thing we did before knocking.

My companions, Elder Kleine, Anderson, and Reidhead are all incredible!  Elder Kleine and I get along very well. He is from Germany and was huge into kite surfing (something i want to get into once i get home). He has been able to help me through some hard times. He's very blunt and honest. When I present a problem he gives a simple answer. He's showing me how to make this mission my life and I love it.

Thank you for the letter and package and email. it's nice to know what's going on back home. I miss my friends but I am making new ones. I've been reading from John lately and it's giving me a lot of strength . I love letters. Packages are great to but letters are nice. I love you.

John 15: 18-21
18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.  
19 If ye were of the world , the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.  
20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. 
21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me. 
View from Thomas' apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment