Monday, December 7, 2015

What a wild wild week...

It all started off completely normal till Wednesday! We found out a missionary in our zone had to go home from the mission. The next day Elder Hoffer in our companionship's had to head over there to replace the Elder who was going home. It is never fun having unexpected change but it does give a little excitement to everything.
goofy faces with hoffy
At the same time we found out Elder Andersen had received his visa and was leaving on the 7th... Today! So, in less then a week we lost half our companionship! And then on Saturday we got transfer calls from president and found out that Elder Brown is going down to Centralia and I am getting 3 new companions! Elders Hastings, Sulcer, and Buhanin. So, with all of that happening, it's made for a way crazy week with a lot of stuff happening.
Elder Andersen
I am really feeling the prayers from many this week. I feel so blessed. It was hard to say goodbye to Elder Andersen this morning knowing I won't see him throughout the rest of my mission.

-Elder Johnson
Brown, me and Andersen


No comments:

Post a Comment