Friday, November 20, 2015

I don’t have much to say this week...

Oh boy winter is here! It’s always raining and always cold here now. This past we had a zone meeting. Me and Elder Brown put together the training and I think it was delivered well. I really hope to have helped inspire the zone in being more efficient missionaries and working with members more effectively.



I was able to give a talk in church this last week. I talked briefly on prayers being answered and keeping the Sabbath Day holy and how that this the prophetic priority right now from the prophet.

I won’t lie.  to everyone. I’m grateful again for the support I receive from everyone. It means so much to me. The Lord continues to be the greatest supporter of all and I rely on Him more now than ever before.

-Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment