Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I don't know if people change when the sun comes out or I just do...

Well another week has flown by. The sun has stayed out for most of it.

Recently we have been trying as a mission to go back to the basics of missionary work and focus on our purpose and how we achieve that purpose. It is nice lately. We have been really busy… a lot of set appointments that don't fall through. I don't know if people change when the sun comes out or I just do.

Teaching people is one of my favorite parts of missionary work. It’s all really good, but teaching is especially good. And with having so many appointments our days are full of teaching.

I have really enjoyed teaching one man named Thomas. The man is very smart and needs information for all that we teach. He doesn't necessarily doubt everything we say but he wants proof and is willing to learn. I never feel he attacks our beliefs… just is honestly wondering where these things are coming from. It’s a great testimony building to know that all these questions have had answers.

Sorry for the short email again not a lot of time today next week I will have more

-Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment