Monday, March 16, 2015

Lots of great spiritual moment this week...

There are a few I’d like to focus on first is our zone meeting on Wednesday, in which we focused on "go and Become." I talked a little about that last week but we also focused on how we need to work with ever person we have contact with individually. It was a very eye opening experience and I hope to keep improving.

Next was the baptism of my main man Chantz. It was such a spiritual experience there was over 15 missionaries and a lot of his ward.  He is such a loved kid. I’m so happy to have gotten to know him. The baptism was said by many missionaries to be one the spirit was felt the strongest at. The next day was the confirmation and that went good as well. That night we had a recent convert fireside where the missionaries sung and we heard from some recent converts. The music was incredible and the talks equally so.



A concept I've been tussling with lately in my head is agency and, more specifically, how everyone has it but some people let others effect their happiness. As we learn in life we are affected by others agency in many positive and negative ways. It’s a wonderful thing but I see many people who let others peoples actions effect someone's happiness. It’s very hard to see this happen. My wish is that people realize the only happiness you need comes from the Lord and that is always there. That is someone who will always be using his agency in a positive way to help others.

-Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment