Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I was able to receive peace which is as good as an answer for me...

The weeks really have been flying by. It’s crazy to think that this is the last week of the transfer. I am more than likely staying in the area since I’ve only been here for 1 transfer.

This week we got the opportunity to go to the temple as a mission. They only took 1/3 of the mission at a time. What an incredible experience, It being my 2nd time going through the temple! I was able to learn so much. And to be able to be inside the temple and look around and see 80 or so of my friends around me. All of us focused on the Lord. While I went into the temple with questions in my mind, I did not receive the answers. But I was able to receive peace which is as good as an answer for me.

Since I am still new to the ward, I have been trying to meet all the members. So whenever we have a few moments I’ll pull out the ward list and look where the closest member is and visit them. We were able to find a less active family with a few members who are not baptized. So we have been working with them a lot. They have a cute 3 year old named Jo Jo who is the sweetest thing you'll meet.

I also went on an exchange this week with Elder Haynie. He is in my district. We were able to have a lot of fun together. We have a lot in common and I was able to learn a lot from him.

I love you all it’s been a great week. I’m sorry- I’m short on time today. Computer limit of 30 min in new library.

-Elder Johnson









No comments:

Post a Comment