Tuesday, February 17, 2015

It has really led to some pure, real happiness...

Hey! I’m getting transferred today to Tumwater 2nd ward. The Olympia 4th Ward is being closed because lack of elders in the mission. My new address is:

2776 Stratford LN SW #3216
Tumwater, WA 98512

It was an exciting week in Olympia. The first part of the week moved kinda slow. We did lots of service which I enjoy. Juan has committed to be baptized on March 21. He has made some big changes this past week and it has really led to some pure, real happiness.

With so many investigators progressing, leaving them is really hard and I worry about them a lot. Saying goodbyes last night was not fun in the slightest. The hardest was having to tell Chintz that we weren't going to come back to be with him. But we would be back on the 14 to baptize him.

In my new area I will be with another new kid named Elder Ward. He seems like a great guy. I’ll miss biking everywhere with Elder Geier. He has been such a hard worker and has been awesome to work with.

-Elder Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment