Thursday, October 16, 2014

Transfers and Trainers...

Transfer meeting was yesterday. It went very well. It's always some of the most spiritual highs I get on my mission. I am training Elder Lacasse. He is from Florida and I think we will get along very well!
Tacoma Zone

It has started to rain quite a lot here. Things are going very well.  My new companion... he seems to want to work hard so I am exited to get stuff done. This week I found out that 2 of my investigators from Bremerton were baptized. So that is very nice to hear and realize things are going well for those people I love.  In the Stadium area there are 2 sets of missionaries. I have been serving with Elder Marsh (Annie's brother) and he is staying in the area.   That is nice. We do get along pretty well.

After the zone lunch
Anyways, I don't have much to say.  I miss you and I hope to have more to say next week. I love and miss you all.

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment