Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The results of a seed being planted...

This week is going well.  I am loving training and working hard. Elder Marsh's new companion is a runner from Rich High School so we have been getting up at 6 and putting in miles. It has made a huge difference to be able to run again on a regular basis.

As for new investigators, the Stadium area (me/my companion & Elder Marsh/his companion) got a lot of new investigators this week. All together we got 26 so I am really exited to have so much going on in our area. I look forward to to the rest of the transfer.     

We had stake conference this week and it was really spectacular! It was a lot different then one's back in Utah.  Here they really stressed missionary work and member missionary work... how we, as missionaries, assist the ward and how the ward should do the mission work itself 

I also found out that 3 of my investigators in Bremerton have been baptized this past month. So that was really a boost of confidence to see the results of a seed being planted. 

I hope all is well in Utah, Hawaii, Idaho or wherever your all at. I love you. Thank you all and God bless.

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment